Tuesday, November 29, 2011

16 DAYS!!

16 more days of this semester and I get to go home for almost a whole MONTH!! WOOT! While I sure enjoyed my Thanksgiving break at home, it wasn't nearly long enough for my liking. These next two weeks will consist of finals. Blech :P   Your thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated! Especially for my English class! One wrong move and I might fail :(

Today in my chemistry lab we did a practice run for my final. Had today been the real deal, I would have received a 100! I'm hoping that I do just as well next week when I won't have all the formulas and equations in front of me.

My awesome roommate, Amanda, decorated the dorm room today. It looks like Christmas in here with snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. It still smells like fall with the pumpkin spice incense, though.

Can I just say that I'm actually kinda excited to be back in the dorms though? I've made so many awesome friends here and and I missed my roomies!

FYI: Christmas music is awesome. Especially when it is Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas music.

Well, I guess that is all I have to ramble about for now. Another blog post from yours truly will come soon!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment