Saturday, August 29, 2015

Ready for a grease-less, non oily beard oil??

Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Almond oil are perfectly blended together in this scent free Bronson's Natural beard oil. I gave this oil to my brother to use on his scraggly mess. He reported softer and less crazy facial hair with a few uses. The only recommendation he had was to be careful with the dropper. A little goes a long way and you really do only need a couple of drops. So, be careful with the dropper as more can come out than you were expecting!

 This beard oil not only treats the hair - but the skin under it. It moisturize dry, itchy skin without weighing the hair down. So, say goodbye to beard dandruff!

 I also love that it's scent free. I don't know about you but some pretty knarly smells have come from my brothers haha. And sometimes they totally overdo it with the scents. This is just right.


No grease. No weighted down hair. No frizz. Just perfect.



 


 I received this product at a discounted or free price in exchange for my unbiased review.
http://www.amazon.com/Bronson-Naturals-Fragrance-Free-Conditioning-Eliminating/dp/B0108SYY7I

3 comments:

  1. To keep your beard moisturized, I used beard oil.
    Beard Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    best beard oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    best beard oils

    ReplyDelete